Tuesday, May 3, 2011

THANK YOU!

On Wednesday, April 27th, the 2011-2012 General Fund Tax Levy passed with a winning margin of 534-255. This was the second highest passing rate in the county! A review of school budget results since 2000 does not show any higher margin results (outside of the 2004 referendum). I would like to thank all Somerville residents for their support of our district and the countless number of individuals that assisted in the budget's formation and development!

My brown bag lunches have been growing significantly since the inception of the program (as you can see from the photos below). I'd like to encourage everyone to attend. The lunches afford me the opportunity to meet with various stakeholders and discuss district happenings. More information can be found on the district website.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The support was synonymous with your willingness to open your door and involve us in the process.

Anonymous said...

I have heard wonderful words about the brown bag lunch meeting.
My daughter starts kindergarten this year and I look forward to meeting you.